You must do this if you’ve been injured in an accident

Your attorney can protect your rights after your wreck.

You must do this right away if you've been injured in a truck or car accident

You must do this one thing if you’ve been injured in a car or truck accident. 

And, as soon as it is safe and you are medically stable.

Call an accident / injury attorney right away!

Lawyers protect your rights

Your lawyer will fight protect your legal rights and win you compensation. The insurance company and the other driver will hire their own attorneys.

Don't go it alone

Don’t go it alone.

The law is complicated, especially when potentially millions of dollars are at stake.

Statutes of limitation for personal injury, truck and car accidents are short.

Gathering evidence and taking witness statements is something to do immediately.

A lawyer and his or her staff can handle all of these tasks.

Your attorney will protect your rights and safeguard the  cases evidence.

You need to hire competent counsel to protect you, if someone has injured you in a car or truck wreck.


Don't Wait! You must call a lawyer right away if you've been injured in a car or truck accident.

Do it right away.

As soon as possible.

Don’t wait.

Hire a lawyer!

Attorneys have paralegals and other investigators who will work diligently on your case.

These legal staffers can take pictures, find witnesses, create diagrams and gather medical records and police reports..

They help your attorney create the story of your accident that your team of lawyers will tell to a jury at a trial.

Sometimes, your legal team can convince insurance companies to settle your injury case.

You can get your medical bills and other expenses paid.

Make sure to talk to your attorneys about what other forms of compensation for your accident might be available in your specific case.

You can check with the Lake County Bar Association in Merrillville, Indiana for a list of lawyers who are available to take car and truck crash cases.

If your have another civil legal matter, NWI Volunteer Lawyers has a program for low income people.

Be safe: Know where the top three dangerous intersections and roads are in Northwest Indiana.

Disclaimer: I am not an attorney and this is not legal advice. Please seek counsel from a licensed lawyer of your choice. You can usually call your local Bar Association for a list of attorneys available through their lawyer referral service.

About me.

Cedar Lake web design